Julian Nagelsmann

• :D

Ich find das mega sympathisch von Nagelsmann. Bin richtig gespannt auf die neue Saison

Ich auch, ich hoffe er schafft es ein System zu etablieren und die richtigen Spieler dafür zu holen. Ich habe keinen Bock mehr auf total überteuerte Pseudostars wie Coutinho oder James. Lieber die Spieler gemäß einem Anforderungsprofil holen und nicht nur blind auf den Namen zu schauen.

Ich glaube Nagelsmann ist der Richtige für so eine Philosophie, wenngleich ich ihn immer noch etwas schnöselig finde.

• Ich auch, ich hoffe er schafft es ein System zu etablieren und die richtigen Spieler dafür zu holen. Ich habe keinen Bock mehr auf total überteuerte Pseudostars wie Coutinho oder James. Lieber die Spieler gemäß einem Anforderungsprofil holen und nicht nur blind auf den Namen zu schauen.

Ich glaube Nagelsmann ist der Richtige für so eine Philosophie, wenngleich ich ihn immer noch etwas schnöselig finde.

Da es einen 5 Jahresvertrag gibt, ist davon auszugehen das es langfristig ausgelegt ist und auch ein entsprechendes System zu etablieren - bzw Systeme. Auch kann man bei ihm davon ausgehen das unsere Jugendspieler - sofern natürlich geeignet - Spielzeiten bekommen werden bzw. sich weiterentwickeln. Damals hatte er Hoffenheim vorm Abstieg gerettet und anschließend in das internationale Geschäft geführt. Ohne Geld.

Bezüglich Transfers bin ich mir relativ sicher das es künftig keine "Scheinstars" gekauft werden - sondern wie du gesagt hast auf entsprechende Profile gesetzt werden.

Bin mal gespannt evtl profitiert auch Cuisance von ihm, der hat alle Fähigkeiten, ist aber wohl ein sehr schwieriger Charakter.

Wovon ich ausgehe das Musiala oft spielen wird, das war bei Hansi nicht unbedingt der Fall.

• Wurde Musiala nicht sogar erst nach oben gezogen als alle verletzt waren?

Keine Ahnung. ;)

Trotzdem, ist jetzt nicht als Kalle-Bashing gedacht. Aber der hat gerne zu einer „Pflasterlösung“ gegriffen. Spieler wie Perisic (war noch der beste der genannten) , Costa, Coutinho etc, haben nur eine Menge Geld verschlungen, waren aber maximal eine kurzfristige Lösung.

Wir sollten mal wieder dazu übergehen, Spieler selber zu entwickeln und gegebenenfalls auch mal teuer zu verkaufen.

• Julian Nagelsmann on being a fan of Chiesa: "(laughs) Yes, he's good, but also expensive. He's a great player. I know him for a long time and think he's extraordinary. He's very fast with very good dribbling and finishing, but he also has a very, very high pricetag" [BamS]

Nagelsmann on not signing any new attacking players: "We have 4, 5 very good attacking players. If they're all fit, then that's enough"

Gnabry as a right wing-back?

Nagelsmann: "It wouldn't be his favourite position. He played it a few times with me at Hoffenheim, but for me he's not the A plan there. Serge's position is rather centrally upfront, as a 10, in the half space or on the wing. He plays best there"

Nagelsmann: "It's always about the way our opponent plays. Then he (Gnabry) could be an option there. But definitely not the solution over 34 matchdays"

• Nagelsmann: "Bayern's “Mia san mia” means: You have to be convinced of your own path, not to rest on what you have achieved, but to keep going. And have good self-confidence. Know that anything can be achieved. Demonstrate that you can be successful, that you want to win titles"

Nagelsmann: "One of the toughest moments as a Bayern fan was the 1999 Champions League final against Manchester United. My dad was a Gladbach fan, so it wasn't that bad for him. My brother and I, we both cried a lot back then"

Nagelsmann on being the most expensive coach in the world: "A coach doesn't just cost a transfer fee, there are also salaries, bonuses, etc. So I'm definitely not the most expensive coach Bayern have ever had. The fee may have been a bit bigger, but the rest certainly wasn't"

• Nagelsmann: "I didn't say: “Bayern, if you want me - I'm worth it.” If I had been a journalist, I would have reported about it too. But the pressure would be the same for me if I had cost 500,000 euros. Because I want to win everything at FC Bayern anyway"

Nagelsmann: "When you see the players who have collected the most minutes and performed outstandingly under Hansi, then you can see that it's always good to have a spine with players who have a certain level of experience, quality and the will to win"

Nagelsmann: "Whether that's Thomas Müller, Joshua Kimmich, Manuel Neuer, Robert Lewandowski, Leon Goretzka. These are all key players, and I could name many more"

Nagelsmann on defenders: "We have a lot of top-class players there too: the two newcomers Dayot Upamecano and Tanguy Nianzou. Or Lucas Hernández, who is now unfortunately injured, but whom I think very highly of"

Nagelsmann: "I am not going to determine an axis of players that always play. But we just have players who have the drive to perform and always be outstanding"

• Louis van Gaal once said Thomas Müller always plays, will it be the case for you?

Nagelsmann: "Thomas is very ambitious, with an extreme will to win. He was frustrated after the Euros. If he stays healthy, there are few coaches who would do without him."

Nagelsmann: "Müller has outstanding qualities & is one of the most difficult players to prepare for an opponent. Because you can't get a hold of him, he has an incredible sense of space. He always wants to play & give his best - why should I do without a player of this quality?"

Nagelsmann: "The players at FC Bayern don't want any special status, they want success. Of course, you have a little more conversations with the experienced players, who are also very influential in the dressing room, and listen to their opinions. It's incredibly important"

Nagelsmann: "The players have to feel comfortable with what you are doing: with the atmosphere, but also with the content of what you are coaching. Football is a game of the players who have to implement it. The players have to implement what you want on the pitch"

Is it a goal for you to coach the national team one day?

Nagelsmann: "We just got a new one now. It would be very bizarre if, after a few days in office at Bayern, I talked about wanting to be a national team coach. I am currently a club coach and very happy about it."

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!