Joao Cancelo [22]

• „Es war sehr spontan nach dem Spiel gegen Frankfurt. Brazzo hat gesagt: ‚Wir haben eine Chance.‘ Dann haben wir gesagt, dann machen wir es. Ich habe vorher gar nicht mit ihm geredet. Wir haben vorher im Scouting schon öfter gesagt, dass er eine sinnvolle Verstärkung für uns wäre. Weil er verschiedene Positionen spielen kann.“

Das wird knapp, Nagelsmann hat nur wenig Zeit, ein System auszutüfteln, dass Cancelo seiner Stärken beraubt!

Hat er tatsächlich schon geschafft.:respekt:cat

• Die Euphorie hat sich schnell gelegt, der ist im Sommer sowieso weg. Erstens kann ich mir nicht vorstellen dass wir 70 Mio. hinblättern, zweitens bin ich mir nicht sicher ob der Spieler überhaupt unter diesem Idioten weitermachen will.

• Cancelo on his future beyond the summer: "Bayern have an option to buy, I don't know if they will activate it or not, but as long as I'm here I'll do my best for the club. The discipline is very strong here, the way they work in training is impressive"

Würde also wohl bleiben.

• Cancelo on his future beyond the summer: "Bayern have an option to buy, I don't know if they will activate it or not, but as long as I'm here I'll do my best for the club. The discipline is very strong here, the way they work in training is impressive"

Würde also wohl bleiben.

Hört sich nach drei Wochen Versagelsmann schon nicht mehr allzu begeistert an.

• Part 2 of Cancelo's @ojogo interview 👇

On his time at Bayern so far: "It's going well, it has been positive. We lost the last game, unfortunately we had a player sent off in the 8th minute and it wasn't an easy game. I found a different style of play, but I'm enjoying it a lot"

Cancelo: "Bayern is a spectacular club, with a lot of history. I hope to be able to show my football in these four months, which is the duration of my contract, and then we'll see what happens."

Cancelo: "Munich is very beautiful, I was very well received. I have a bit of difficulty with the language, it's very difficult. I've already taken a class, but I haven't learned much yet. I will try to adapt as quickly as possible, because for now I have a short contract."

Cancelo: "They have an option to buy, I don't know if they're going to activate it or not, but while I'm here, I'm going to do my best because, as soon as they found out I was on the market, they were the first to contact me, they did everything to sign me. I'm honored by that."

Cancelo on Nagelsmann and the difference with Guardiola: "Nagelsmann is a very demanding coach, very passionate about his work. They have different working methods. Pep is more about having a lot of the ball, here we have a style with more vertical passes, more crosses to the box

Cancelo: "Each has his own style, but both are great coaches. I spent three and a half years with Pep, I knew what he wanted from me. With Julian, I'm trying to adapt as quickly as possible and I hope we can win titles this year. I'm trying to assimilate as much as possible"

Cancelo on the Bundesliga: "The football in Germany is very physical and the players are tactically very good. German teams are very smart in their way of playing. It's the impression I got from these first games."

Cancelo on the atmosphere in Germany: "It's impressive. I didn't watch much of the German league before coming here, but in every game I've played the stadiums have been spectacular. In the last game, against Gladbach, there were 45,000 spectators."

Cancelo: "I played against Dortmund before coming to Bayern and I could see that they have a magnificent stadium too. It's scary to have 75,000 people out there applauding."

Did Bayern as a club surprise you?

Cancelo: "From the first day, I felt very much that they wanted me here. They made me realize that they wanted me to adapt as quickly as possible. This is a very family friendly club, but it is also very demanding

."

Cancelo: "People are very professional here and I like that. The German school is a bit different from the English one. Discipline is very strong, in training the way they work is impressive."

Does Bayern have more chances of winning the Champions League than City?

Cancelo: "City is the club where, of all the ones I've been to, I felt the best. It was there that I reached the level I wanted. I think City and Bayern are on the same level

."

Cancelo: "Of course, City is very familiar to me, because of the way they play, which suits my style of player. Pep is impressive as a coach, he develops the players and makes them reach a very high level. I am very grateful to him for that."

Cancelo: "I think they (City & Bayern) are on an equal footing to win the Champions League. City is missing that step of winning the first title, it's something they've been looking for a long time. But we must not forget that they have won a lot of titles in England."

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!